Brief summary of the video message
CANBERRA MAIN CAMPUS
No products in the cart.
The Government has urged Australians to take precautions to manage the risk of the spread of coronavirus in Australia. Places of public gatherings can be places of higher risk. At the moment the number of identified cases in Australia has risen to 200, and there has been only one identified case in the ACT as of 13 March 2020.
The government announced and have encouraged cancellation of non-essential gatherings larger than 500 from Monday 16 March 2020. While this does not impact Seven Streams as we are below the number that number in our meetings. We must take precautions to reduce the risk and follow the government health authorities guidelines carefully.
In line with this Seven Streams church has decided to put together guidelines to reduce the risk.
All church members must practise good hygiene to reduce the risk of infection. These include:
• Wash your hands regularly
• Cover your mouth when you sneeze, or cough
• Avoid close contact with others.
On Sunday morning our ushers and greetings team will after welcoming you, direct you to a hand sanitiser. Sanitisers will be placed at different points in the building so please feel free to use them to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
• Hold off from attending church if you have coronavirus
• Aim to self-quarantine if you have been with a confirmed case of the virus
• If you display the symptoms, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever)
• If you have recently travelled to China, South Korea, Iran and Italy- you must quarantine yourself for 14 days after departing the high-risk country.
We will aim to transmit the service online, so you don’t miss out. Please contact us on [email protected] if you need further information.
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
2 Corinthians 9:10
Seven Streams Foundation School Registration
Home Church (required)CanberraPerthHarare
Seven Streams Kids Church will keep your children engaged when you atttend church. Book a place now!
Church Visiting (required)CanberraPerthHarare
Username or email address *
Lost your password?